One of my favorite artists, Evan Roth, is working on a project that will be released soon – the pictures say it all, it’s a “carry on” communication system. These metal places contain messages which will appear when they are X-Rayed. The project isn’t quite done yet, Evan needs access to an X-Ray machine to take some photos and document. If you have access to an X-Ray machine he’s willing to give you a set of the plates for helping out (email fi5e [at] ni9e.com].
Related Posts: On this day...
- How Two Scammers Built an Empire Hawking Sketchy Software - 2011
- Microsoft using anti-Linux tactic against Google's Android - 2010
- G20 2009 Police Attack Students at University of Pittsburgh - 2009
- Surgery - 2009
- LAlarm Turns Your Laptop's USB Port into an Alarm - 2009
- The short life and hard times of a Linux virus - 2008