Cliffs: The “L33ts” disapprove of their daughter’s less-than-technologically-savvy boyfriend.
Related Posts: On this day...
- LinkedIn opts you into being used in advertisements; Here’s how to opt out - 2011
- Google buying UAV drones for Street View spying? - 2010
- Cars hacked through wireless tire sensors - 2010
- Two convicted for refusal to decrypt data - 2009
- Gramps getting his porn-on in the Mac store - 2009
- Death by Caffeine - 2008
- Inside the network ops at DefCon 16 - 2008
- Federal Judge in DefCon Case Equates Speech with Hacking - 2008