Antonio Fernandez Martinez, driving a Ford Crown Victoria with flashing lights, attempted to pull over a car in Oakland last week. The problem is, Martinez isn’t a police officer. But the man he tried to pull over is. From the Associated Press:
Martinez, a convicted car thief, will have his felony probation revoked and could face a prison term.
The officer, Jim Beere, says Martinez probably thought he’d be an easy mark to rob.
Do you mean there was ANOTHER Crown Vic with added lights pulling over someone? eek.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Heat waves and stimulant use - 2011
- Everyone pay your taxes! Its the right thing to do (except for me) - 2010
- Sony reveals a "no-3D-glasses holographic" display - 2010
- Inception's musical secret - 2010
- Five "freedoms" you'd lose in health care reform - 2009
- Linux Foundation launches branded credit card - 2009
- As expected, Ninja Assassin trailer looks awesome - 2009
- Phoenix BIOS Locks out all OS's except Vista! - 2008
- How Skype and company get around firewalls - 2008