A 4channer had Soulja Boy’s Myspace account held ransom for $2500 earlier today (perhaps last night too). This could have been epic but Soulja Boy contacted Myspace and got the account back. Now he’s offering $10,000 for the name of the “hacker” to anyone willing to snitch.
What was his password you ask?
Soulja Boy and his groupies speak after the jump…
EDIT: I didn’t watch the Youtube vid until after I made the post. Upon further review, there is no more $10,000 reward. Soulja Boy claims that he “got the guy” who did it and now is planning on doing “something” with him. He said he will make a video update about it soon. lulz.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Mayo drops "Mon Music" video - 2012
- Xbox hack allows unsigned code - 2011
- Facebook to kill IE6 support for Chat on IE9 beta day - 2010
- Clever girl - 2010
- Mac OSX Snow Leopard now available - 2009
- Prostitute Warning Sign - 2009
- Great Firefox Tweaks - 2009
- New bill would give president emergency control of Internet - 2009
- Assault weapon ban for Pittsburgh G-20 summit? - 2009
- We are "digitizing" the way high school students take tests. What could possibly go wrong? - 2008