Sadly this is both endemic of Adobe and Linux. Adobe makes crap that doesn’t work on anything outside of Windows just barely and Linux is left at the behest of the development community as far as drivers and plug-ins go.
HTML5 may not be perfect, but if it starts to fix some of these problems, I’ll take it. If HTML5 can play video well on all platforms, 99% of my Flash needs are satisfied.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Martha Hacks Her Ankle Monitor - 2013
- NYC cyclist vs. bike lanes (kamikaze) - 2011
- Novell Wins! - 2010
- It's true - 2010
- Fear is eroding American rights - 2009
- WD drops 4TB whopper - 2009
- A woman who MISSED her flight on AIR FRANCE 447 was KILLED in a car crash - 2009
- Ron Paul Is Unstoppable - 2009
- Purity - 2008
- 97-year-old woman denied right to vote in 2008 elections because she has no ID, BUT she was born before birth certificates were issued - 2008