This enterprising Linux user wrote a bash script that rhythmically opens and closes the CD tray on a tower PC; the CD tray is connected to the baby’s rocking seat. As the tray cycles, the baby rocks. Lovely.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Ron Paul: Americans will riot when their entitlements run out. - 2011
- TomTom XXL 540S 5-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator for $90 shipped - 2010
- Zombies victorious over City of Minneapolis - 2010
- I didn't realize this was such a commonly used size in GIMP - 2009
- Cartoon depicts what went on in the NSA's wiretapping room at AT&T - 2008
- Microsoft adds privacy tools to IE8 - 2008
- Linux 101: Directory Structure - 2008