FTAcademy.com offers downloads of its GNU/Linux Advanced Administration eBook for free. It’s a 545-page .PDF that covers installation and configuration of several GNU / Linux services and how to optimize and synchronize the resources.
The GNU/Linux systems have reached an important level of maturity, allowing to integrate them in almost any kind of work environment, from a desktop PC to the sever facilities of a big company.
In the module called “The GNU/Linux operating system”, the main contents are related with system administration. This book is the main documentation for the module.
We will learn how to install and configure several computer services, and how to optimise and synchronise the resources.
The activities that will take place in this module cover the studied topics in a practical approach, applying these concepts in real GNU/Linux systems.
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Tron: Uprising" new trailer - 2012
- Euthanasia coaster: Assisted suicide by thrills - 2011
- It's Maxim HTH Time, Please Vote for Jenn Thomas! - 2010
- RevolutionIslam.com, the site which made threats against South Park Studios, has been hacked - 2010
- Cheap Solar Charging Kit - 2010
- 50 years in jail possible for 22-year-old David Kernell - 2010
- Amazon fights demand for customer records - 2010
- Listen to PA Gov. Ed Rendell argue why "no one should own assault weapons" - 2009
- Ron Paul speaks about Secession - 2009
- Oracle to Buy Sun - 2009