GAP is a collection of GIMP plugins that make it possible to create animations as sequences of single frames. The result can be saved as animated.
GIF, AVI or MPEG file (external libraries are used for this).
Now GAP 2.6.0 has been released. The new version is optimized for GIMP 2.6 and offers some new functionality.
To download the package go to gimp.org.
Related Posts: On this day...
- iOS 6 Has Added Push Notifications For Government Alerts - 2012
- Why SSDs are worth the money - 2011
- Yankee Stadium bans fan from tooting World Cup vuvuzela - 2010
- The Abandoned Palace on Beekman Street - 2010
- City in Montana requires job applicants to hand over all social network logins and passwords for background checks - 2009
- Teens face felony charges of computer break-ins & grade changes at California High School - 2008
- MySpace Wins Another Verdict Against Alleged Spammer - 2008