The first thing I typed was
and I didn’t know what to expect…
I should of guessed search results. Piping seems to work
uname -a | grep command
Then later I realized actually it didn’t. It just searches for uname, grep and command.
Since the line starts /web> I thought I could change to image search like this:
That gave me search results about images and CDs. anything you type seems to be a result.
and that ACTUALLY did something. the command
also seems to clear the screen but apart from those things (and the more command, which doesn’t work like UNIX’s more command), only the output on screen resembles a command line. Not the input.
Goosh looks good… Although it’s somewhat ironic that they’re using all this fancy ajaxy stuff to take us back to the nice, comfortable 70s. Feature request: automatically resize browser window to 80×24, God’s True Terminal Size.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Western Digital WD TV Live HD Media Player - 2010
- Steve Jobs defends conditions at Chinese factory where 10 workers have jumped off the roof - 2010
- Israel FAIL - 2010
- Sega Dreamcast Console for $120 shipped - 2009
- Shut Down Your Windows PC Remotely From Linux - 2009
- Priceless Linux T-shirt - 2009
- US data center catches fire, 9000 servers down - 2008
- Google Finance Shows Real-Time Stock Data - 2008
- Captain Obvious: "Men are 10 times more scared of marrying the wrong person than of never getting married at all" - 2008