This is kind of the nuclear option for rick-rolling. Then again, whoever it was let you load a kernel module.
They had it coming.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Zippos of the Vietnam War - 2011
- The Man Who Lied to His Laptop: What Machines Teach Us About Human Relationships - 2010
- How a wristwatch works (A film from 1949) - 2010
- The Price Of Happiness: $75,000 - 2010
- Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day Trailer - 2009
- What Does DHS Know About You? - 2009
- Time to party like its Windows 95! - 2009
- HOW WE DECIDE: Mind-blowing neuroscience of decision-making - 2009
- Child-safety software sells your kids' IM conversations to market-research companies - 2009
- Copyright enforcement versus privacy - 2009