From Linus Torvald’s blog…
So 2.6.29 isn’t quite out yet, but I’ve merged the new Tuz logo, so now my laptop boots up with two of these guys showing. See an earlier post about the plush version of this that I got while in Hobart for LCA 2009.
Also see the Save The Tasmanian Devil site for details about the devils plight.
All told, I think the kernel came out looking better than Bdale.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Be A Dick To Your Wife At 80 MPH - 2012
- RSA SecurID Customers Fear Fallout From Targeted Attack On Security Firm - 2011
- Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington DC - 2010
- Michael Lewis' THE BIG SHORT, visiting the econopocalypse through the lens of LIAR'S POKER - 2010
- Broadcast Yourself - 2010
- The spectacular Davalos sisters - 2010
- Ron Paul is a finalist for the Time 100 - 2009
- Microsoft's webbrowser Internet Explorer 8 is out - 2009
- Pwn2Own trifecta: Hacker exploits IE8, Firefox, & Safari - 2009
- Pwn2Own 2009: Safari on a MacBook falls in seconds - 2009