CentOS 6 should be out in about a month or so, if it goes like past releases.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux is an enterprise platform well-suited for a broad range of applications across the IT infrastructure. The latest release, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, represents a new standard for Red Hat by offering greater flexibility, efficiency, and control. It works across a broad range of hardware architectures, hypervisors, and clouds. Corporations and agencies that standardize on Red Hat Enterprise Linux are free to focus on building their businesses, knowing they have a platform that delivers more of what they need.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Identity theft marketplace sells mothers' maiden names, dates of birth, etc - 2011
- Full Frontal Nudity Doesn’t Make Us Safer: Abolish the TSA - 2010
- LOL @ Google book scanning - 2009
- Survival School.Why more Americans are learning to pick locks, bust out of handcuffs, and avoid surveillance. - 2009
- Go-oo takes the bloat out of OpenOffice.org - 2008
- How To Freeze Your Credit Report Turn Your Browser Into a Weapon - 2007