My favorite quote:
Giving the Torvalds Award to the Free Software Foundation is like giving the Han Solo award to the rebel fleet.
I think many of you are not aware of how deep that analogy goes.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Unknown Hot Tattoo Girl - 2011
- Deathless: Cat Valente's beautiful fantasy of Stalinist Russia and the Siege of Leningrad - 2011
- Every.. single... time... - 2011
- Throwzini 6-Piece Knife Set Block - 2010
- PS3 Linux is dead - 2010
- British cops identify 200 schoolchildren as potential terrorists - 2009
- Verified by Visa: British banks phish their own customers - 2009
- UPDATE: With Vista breached, Linux unbeaten in hacking contest - 2008
- Geekiest song ever: A Cryptography song entitled "Crypto" - 2008
- 60% of Photoshop Users are PIRATES! - 2008