In my case. Applications -> ALSA -> Sound.
Sound is something I never had any problems. The only configuration I had to make was choosing the right sound card in the kernel configuration.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Alaska State Legislator Makes a PSA Warning Travelers about the TSA - 2011
- Spite Houses - 2009
- Checkerboard optical illusion - 2009
- Yahoo To Anonymize Logs After 90 Days (compared to Google's 9 Month retention) - 2008
- HOWTO: Make a DNS Dead Drop - 2008
- HOWTO: Build a Linux-based supercomputer out of a Playstation 3 - 2008
- Adobe AIR out of beta for Linux users - 2008