Continuing in the day of Linux software releases, is version 0.9.53 of Wine, a free implementation of Windows on Unix.
What’s new in this release:
- RunOnce and Run entries now executed on startup.
- Beginnings of support for emulated disk devices.
- Many Richedit improvements.
- Nicer looking color dialog.
- Lots of bug fixes.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Easiest excuse for taking freedom: security - 2013
- Driving the Alps: A BMW 335is European Delivery Trip - 2012
- Twitter's Response to WikiLeaks Subpoena Should Be the Industry Standard - 2011
- Body scanners can store and send images - 2010
- HOWTO: Create a private encrypted folder in Linux - 2009
- KDE 4.0 Released - 2008