Search engine exeLibrary demystifies the EXEs running in your Task Manager to help you get to the bottom of whether or not that cryptic process actually needs to be running (and whether or not it’s malware). Just search any process when you’re unclear of its purpose in exeLibrary, and it’ll give you a detailed description of what the process generally does in return, including how to remove it if it’s harmful. exeLibrary is a nice stop if you’re looking to trim down your running apps and Task Manager is full of processes that read like gibberish to you. You may also want to try out the HiJackThis Log File Analyzer located below the search field.
Related Posts: On this day...
- An informative video about the Honey Badger - 2011
- Yelp extorts businesses by allegedly putting up fake bad review and then telling them to pay up to remove it. - 2010
- Get a Credit Card Through Credit Unions and Small Banks to Save - 2010
- What is the Europa girl holding on to? - 2009
- NYC East River Bridge Toll Plan Gaining Speed - 2009
- Your ISP is watching you - 2009
- Four Threats For 2009 That You've Probably Never Heard Of (Or Even Thought About) - 2009
- New XSS Attack Builds An Anonymous Network - 2009
- Ron Paul: Audit the Federal Reserve! - 2009
- Kindle 2 teardown - 2009