Years ago, my friend told me he thought accounts of the spread of botnets (massive networks of virus-compromised machines that can be used in concert to send spam, attack servers, et cetera) were overblown, because if botnets were really all pervasive, then the price of using them should have crashed. Now comes this spam, on one of my personal blogs, and I wonder, has the great botnet price-crash finally hit?
Tired of a competitor’s site? Hinder the enemy? Fed pioneers or copywriters?Kill their sites! How? We will help you in this!
Obstructions of any site, portal, shop!
Different types of attacks: Date-attack, Trash, Attack, Attack, etc. Intellectual
You can work on schedule, as well as the simultaneous attack of several sites.
On average the data, ordered the site falls within 5 minutes after the start. As a demonstration of our capabilities, allows screening.
24 hours of attack – $ 70
12 hours of the attack – $ 50
1 hour attack – $ 25
Cheaper than buying vicodin from a spammer, and probably about as likely to actually get delivered.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Bitcoin explained by the Economist - 2011
- GoldenEye Wii Debut Trailer - 2010
- E3 2010: Goldeneye 007 for Wii officially announced! - 2010
- White Berbarian ready to put movie execs in Hurt Locker - 2010
- E3 2010: the 4 things you need to know about Microsoft's press conference - 2010
- Top 10 NFL Teams Season Tickets Waiting Lists - 2009
- Scan for SQL/XSS Injection Vulnerabilities Using "Exploit-Me" Firefox Add-on Suite - 2008