The iPhone’s dead, long live the Windows Phone. That must be the genius proclamation that incited Microsoft to celebrate Windows Phone 7 reaching RTM status with the incomprehensible procession you see above. An elaborate parade, replete with hearses and black capes, was organized last week to denote the passing of the BlackBerry and iPhone into the land of unwanted gadgets. We’d say this is done in poor taste, but we don’t enjoy stating the obvious. We will, however, enjoy the fallout from this poorly judged stunt. See our favorite image after the break and lots more at the source.
And for some reason they also did a Thriller dance!? Video after the jump…
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Wi-Fi refugees" shelter in West Virginia mountains - 2011
- Scary speech by gentleman with a "masters degree in communication" - 2010
- Kodak Theatre HD Player for $137 shipped - 2009
- Daredevil LA tagger "Buket" of YouTube fame gets nearly 4 years in jail - 2009
- Randall Munroe reading to benefit EFF, San Francisco, Sept 21 - 2009
- Girlfriend Takes Nude Pics on Boyfriend's Bed and Then Kills Him - 2008
- Nine Inch Fail! - 2008