Security Sticker Defeats Product Key In Showdown Of Annoying Security Devices
See, I try to be a good guy and purchase a retail copy of Windows XP to use on my Macbook. But the stupid security sticker is covering up the last five digits of the product key, and trying to remove the security sticker tears the label. I give up.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Spying on Apache and PHP with Strace - 2011
- 19th Century Manly Slang - 2010
- The Most Commonly Misused Words and Phrases - 2009
- HOWTO: Use iptables to Block Brute Force Attacks - 2009
- BMW designs ultimate PC gaming computer - 2009
- Only true /b/tards give each other tips on catching predators - 2009
- Tear of Grief: Who knew this existed? - 2009
- Metallica to Promote Record Store Day - 2008