While working on this site, I made jokes to Mike Yuan about having really confrontational splash pages for anybody that visited the site using IE6. I swear, I’m not this much of a dick to my users, but as a former PC user/Xbox owner, I have enough pent up MS-Hate to fill a water tower. Just remember it’s completely a joke, I don’t care what browser you use as long as you don’t expect me to support it. Thanks for stopping by, hope you laughed.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Wikileaks among nominees for 2011 Nobel Peace Prize - 2011
- Dumb and Dumber Blu-Ray for $10 - 2010
- Predictably Irrational: subjecting the "rational consumer" hypothesis to scientific scrutiny - 2010
- HOWTO: Prevent crappy TV images in your photographs - 2010
- Running Windows viruses with Wine - 2009
- Marine One security breached - 2009
- Cool new Dutch coin - 2009
- When will we be able to tell IE6 users to jump off a bridge? - 2008