Unable to choose between Google and Bing? That’s ok; these three mashups display results from both search engines in handy side-by-side frames and make life simpler for the indecisive.
Back in July when users were asked to share their search engine of choice, 85% of them were strongly in the Google camp, but Bing had already managed to garner an impressive 11% of the vote. If other online trackers are correct, Bing’s share has continued to slowly and steadily grow.
If you want to spend some time figuring out which engine you really prefer, one of these mashups is a good place to start. The premise of these sites is simple. Two search engines, one search box, results side-by-side:
They all look and act just about the same—basic frames with a search box at the top—but you’ve still got at least three options for Google and Bing mashups:
Bing vs Google has synchronized scrolling, making it my top pick, but which search engine mashup is your favorite? Or are you securely locked in to your favorite search engine?
Related: Does bing have a affiliate program ?
Related Posts: On this day...
- Upgrade to iOS 6 Right Now - 2012
- Netflix Splits DVD and Streaming Businesses... Creates Qwikster For DVDs - 2011
- Blu-ray falls: HDCP key crack confirmed - 2010
- Drug search checkpoints (read: honeypots) - 2010
- Spies in Canada - 2009
- This is what REAL CHANGE looks like - 2009
- The Masonic Myth, by Jay Kinney. A no B.S. history of Freemasonry - 2009
- Which way does water drain on the equator? - 2009
- Google acquires ReCaptcha - 2009
- The Paper Fix binds your papers without staples - 2009