Tuesday, November 16, 2010, Chicago, Ill. – Phusion Projects today announced the company’s intent to reformulate its products to remove caffeine, guarana and taurine nationwide, saying it has taken the necessary steps to do so and is informing its employees and distributors of the plans. Going forward, Phusion will produce only non-caffeinated versions of Four Loko.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Seven Deadly Online Sins - 2011
- Police called to suspicious package. (It was an Amazon order) - 2010
- TSA May Exempt Muslims From Airport Pat-Downs - 2010
- The inevitable Taiwanese News animation about the TSA's touching of "junk" - 2010
- Achtung! TSA! - 2010
- American Airlines Fires Designer Who Reached Out To Disgruntled Customer - 2009
- Fedora 12 Unites Latest Features and Usability Into Compelling Free Distribution - 2009
- Conservative children's book vilifies Nancy Pelosi - 2009
- HOWTO: Convert MPEG and AVI to 3gp using FFmpeg - 2008
- Fix my computer woes? - 2008