Petnel, Richard J. ALBANY Richard “Rick” J. Petnel, 56, passed away Friday, April 3, 2009 at St. Peter’s Hospice Inn after a brief illness. Rick was born in Lansingburgh, N.Y., July 3, 1952, the son of the late Joseph and Marion Petnel. He has been a lifelong resident of the Capital District, residing in Colonie for the last 15 years. He was a machinist for MTI out of Albany for 19 years. Rick aka “Rick 752” was also very active and well known in the internet world. He spent a great deal of time maintaining the web page “Ad Block Plus” and was featured in a Washington Post article in connection with the same.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Gucci admin accused of $200,000 IT rampage - 2011
- Hell - 2010
- HOWTO: Install iTunes Without the Extra Bloatware - 2009
- Microsoft warns of copycat Conficker worm - 2009
- Beware the Perils of Caffeine Withdrawal - 2009
- Man finds card skimmer on ATM - 2009
- Outsourced passports netting government profits, risking national security - 2008
- Consumer (Dis)Comfort With Online Tracking - 2008
- ...and we wonder why people, pirate... - 2008