Osama Bin Laden had some interesting items sewn into his clothes, according to CNN.
Osama bin Laden had 500 Euros (about $745) in cash and two telephone numbers sewn into his clothing when he was killed, a source present at a classified briefing on the operation Tuesday told CNN Wednesday.
The numbers, an official said on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media, were for a Pizza Hut and a 24-hour taxicab service in Highbury, North London.
"Hello, Pizza Hut" "Yes, Hello, I'd like to order 2011 'Chicago DEEP DISH pizzas please, with EXTRA ANCHOVIES?" "Allahu Akbar!!" *CLICK*
Related Posts: On this day...
- Finally, a short but informative video explaining the Deepwater Horizon oil spill - 2010
- NEW deadmau5 - Some Chords - 2010
- Novell and Red Hat defeat Linux patent lawsuit - 2010
- Facebook's "anti-privacy monopoly" - 2010
- Lebron James named 2009 NBA MVP - 2009
- Returning MySpace To Relevance - 2009
- "I never said she stole my money" has 7 different meanings depending on the stressed word - 2009
- Linux Reaches 1% Usage Share - 2009
- Btrfs Is Not Yet the Filesystem Performance King - 2009
- Good Morning, Megan Fox - 2009