No big surprise here… and LOL @ “a $20 one-way ticket to Seattle”
The Northwest Airlines notorious skyjacking saga that has baffled authorities for 40 years may have finally been solved.
An Oregon woman who claims her uncle was the elusive criminal known only as DB Cooper says she has been told by the FBI that her evidence is enough for them to close the file on the case.
Burdened by guilt over her knowledge surrounding the case, Marla Cooper came forward earlier this year, claiming she had a 40-year-old family secret protecting her uncle, a man named Lynn Doyle Cooper.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Cops Ask Congress for Your Text Messages - 2012
- Ron Paul Makes Special Request Of Wikileaks - 2010
- WikiLeaks' Swiss host says no to French and US government pressure - 2010
- Why yes, of COURSE, I've read it - 2009
- Recession jeopardizes corporate philanthropy - 2008
- Holiday Gift Guide: Nonfiction Books - 2008
- Attackers target unpatched QuickTime flaw that affects Windows & Macs - 2007