Then this morning I read it from an article from an India tech site. Microsoft didn’t give a release date for an update of the most popular browser out there (no accounting for taste.) Have fun today web developers.
Now we can only convince our bosses to stop supporting IE6 altogether and add warning messages to annoy the stragglers.
Related Posts: On this day...
- HOWTO: Be A Dick To Your Wife At 80 MPH - 2012
- RSA SecurID Customers Fear Fallout From Targeted Attack On Security Firm - 2011
- Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington DC - 2010
- Michael Lewis' THE BIG SHORT, visiting the econopocalypse through the lens of LIAR'S POKER - 2010
- Broadcast Yourself - 2010
- The spectacular Davalos sisters - 2010
- Ron Paul is a finalist for the Time 100 - 2009
- Pwn2Own trifecta: Hacker exploits IE8, Firefox, & Safari - 2009
- Pwn2Own 2009: Safari on a MacBook falls in seconds - 2009
- Adios Tux. Linus Torvalds gave Linux a new official Logo - 2009