I say give it to the protesters and people of the Arabic countries under democratic revolution.
Anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks, the Internet and a Russian human rights activist are among a record 241 nominations for the 2011 Nobel Peace Prize.
The Norwegian Nobel Committee said on Tuesday that the 2011 field includes 53 organizations and tops last year’s 237 nominees.
Norway has a long tradition of giving their price to someone who fail to live up the the “Peace” part of the price, and there is still plenty of time to have these countries fall into military dictatorship and political murder to become “stable”.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Dumb and Dumber Blu-Ray for $10 - 2010
- Predictably Irrational: subjecting the "rational consumer" hypothesis to scientific scrutiny - 2010
- HOWTO: Prevent crappy TV images in your photographs - 2010
- Running Windows viruses with Wine - 2009
- Marine One security breached - 2009
- Cool new Dutch coin - 2009
- Overly Judgemental IE6 Splash Pages - 2009
- When will we be able to tell IE6 users to jump off a bridge? - 2008