I love this stuff and for me it works great. When I feel like a cold is coming, I down these like crazy. Nine out of ten times I don’t get sick. I’ll probably continue to buy it. But I did make a claim on six boxes, this stuff is expensive.
“Airborne – the herbal supplement company that once claimed to help fight off colds – will pay $23.3 million to settle a class-action lawsuit brought against the company for false advertising, according to one of the groups that joined the suit.”
To file a claim:
You must have receipts for any claim of MORE than six boxes.
If you claim LESS than seven boxes *hint hint* you do NOT need proof of purchase.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Maybach From the "Otis" Video Up for Auction in NYC - 2012
- You may recognize this screenshot from the latest episode of Archer - 2011
- Ubisoft's notorious "uncrackable" unfair game DRM falls in less than 24 hours - 2010
- Windows users need to security-patch every five days - 2010
- New Flaw Lets Attacker Control Gmail "Change Password" Function - 2009
- Next Generation "War-Dialing" Tool On Tap - 2009
- You Probably Have About 150 Real Friends - 2009
- More FBI privacy violations confirmed - 2008
- Just in case you missed the memo: Tracking you with torrents - 2008