Samuel Cockedey created this lovely short, and explains…
This is a tribute to Ridley Scott and Vangelis, whose work on Blade Runner has been a huge source of inspiration in my shooting time lapses. Please watch in HD with sound on! Shot over a year in Tokyo with a Canon 5dmk2, mainly in the Shinjuku area. Music: “Main Titles” and “Blush Response” from the Blade Runner soundtrack. More information on the process here.? Selected sequences available for licensing here.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Chinese upside-down bridge - 2010
- Computer Holy Wars - 2009
- 10 things your IT guy wants you to know - 2008
- Microsoft to rush out emergency Windows patch - 2008
- How Bars Can Use Microsoft Surface Tables to Get You Drunk Faster - 2008
- What VMware is, and Why It Rocks - 2007
- NASA Satellite: California Fires - 2007
- OiNK.cd Servers Raided, Admin Arrested - 2007