Get excited, America! Because as of this fall, you’ll be able to consume cheap, watered-down swill out of a box. The future of beer consumption is now! The $20, 1.5-gallon boxes of beer are designed for the paradoxical beer drinkers who prefer their beer to come from the tap but also don’t care if said beer is actually good. They’re currently testing boxes of Miller Lite and Coors Lite in a few cities and will expand it to nationwide this football season if all goes well.
…and for those of you too lazy to do the math, 1.5 gallons is equal to 16 bottles. So you’ll be paying $1.25 per bottle for your shit beer, which is more expensive than buying a 12-pack of bottles.
Related Posts: On this day...
- House Committee passes bill requiring your ISP to spy on every click and keystroke you make online and retain for 12 months - 2011
- Jersey Shore cast ring Wall Street's opening bell - 2010
- Wikileaks posts "Insurance" file to website - 2010
- High school student suing Amazon over book deletions which rendered his notes useless - 2009
- British fraud cop quits job, buys huge database of stolen identities, charges fees to people who want to know if their details are in the database - 2009
- Your IP, has been logged. Your ISP, will be contacted, your contact information subpoenaed, and you may be personally contacted by a DEA agent. - 2009
- California judge rules early cell phone termination fees illegal - 2008
- Batmanâ€™s 38 Piracy Free Hours Deemed Success - 2008
- Linux to Confuse the Masses - 2008