Help wanted: Spend six months working for Tourism Queensland as “caretaker” and resident blogger on an island in Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Compensation is $105,000 and housing in a three-bedroom villa with a pool.
“They’ll also have to talk to media from time to time about what they’re doing so they can’t be too shy and they’ll have to love the sea, the sun, the outdoors,” said acting state Premier Paul Lucas.
“The fact that they will be paid to explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, snorkel and generally live the Queensland lifestyle makes this undoubtedly the best job in the world.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Act American! - 2012
- Bitch I Got An Android - 2011
- Guatemalan lawyer hires hitman to kill himself and frame president - 2010
- Apple forces Wired to take down netbook OSx86 video - 2009
- Defcon calls for new CTF organizer - 2009
- Windows 7 finally shows which app is using a file when it can't be moved - 2009
- Software or hardware RAID? - 2009
- Did Hackers Win It for Hillary? - 2008
- What does an XBOX Modder do with 1500 Hard Drives? - 2008