Director Rob Marshall last week told Los Angeles casting directors only actresses with real breasts should apply for a role in the fourth film, called Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
“Beautiful female fit models,” the Times Online reported the document as requesting.
“Must be 5ft 7in-5ft 8in, size 4 or 6, no bigger or smaller. Age 18-25. Must have a lean dancer body.
“Must have real breasts. Do not submit if you have implants.”
Marshall has warned there will also be a “show and tell day” with actresses expected to pass a test that detects breast implants.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Pakistani Actress Veena Malik schools a mullah about Islam - 2011
- What does the health care bill mean to you? - 2010
- The Story of Bottled Water - 2010
- For the traffic camera-thwarting geek: The SQL injection license plate - 2010
- Mint.com CEO Aaron Patzer says it doesn't sell individual data - 2010
- The ObamaCare health bill has PASSED - 2010
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Prevention Cheat Sheet - 2009
- Ever wanted to download the internet? - 2008