Connecticut’s Vote Working Families is offering bus-tours of the luxurious mansions of the AIG execs who are in line to receive gigantic, taxpayer-funded bonuses…
We’re all mad at AIG. Their executives bear a large share of the responsibility for bringing the economy to it’s knees, and now the same folks are getting hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses — at our expense. Join us for a field trip to bring them the message.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Tsunami vs Japanese Harbor - 2011
- As House Prepares To Vote, Majority Opposes ObamaCare - 2010
- Mariana Davalos backstage at Soho TV - 2010
- A fascinating look into the way textbooks are produced and how that process is ruining education - 2010
- Mozilla is sticking to their ideals and shunning H264 - 2010
- Man in "I <3 My Marriage" t-shirt arrested for choking wife - 2009
- HOWTO: Find a Job with RSS Feeds - 2008
- Verizon Wireless wins C block in airwave auction - 2008