Tullahassee Creek Indian Cemetery – Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Situated right between an ATM and a postal drop box, this Indian cemetery comprises about 1/4 acre of isolated turf in a parking lot outside Tulsa.
It was founded in 1883 and took less than a century to become the inadvertent centerpiece of a strip mall.
Read more about Tullahassee Creek Indian Cemetery in an exclusive Weird Oklahoma preview.
Related Posts: On this day...
- MC Frontalot's Stoop Sale - 2012
- Tux is My Homeboy Linux Penguin T-Shirt - 2011
- Pirating the Oscars: 2011 Edition - 2011
- World's greatest photographer's "bust-card" - 2011
- "Get what's yours!" Demented, explosion-filled ad for injury lawyer - 2010
- Inside-out Teddy Bears! - 2010
- Do police have the right to confiscate your camera? - 2009
- Ron Paul vs. The Morning Joe - 2009
- The Pirates Can't Be Stopped - 2008
- OpenOffice 3 has PDF import, native Aqua UI - 2008