Lets skip the obvious intentions and instead curry the most outlandish counterarguments possible. As a FORMER inkjet user, I CLEARLY understood the point of this graph: Print 40-80 pages, spend $45 on a new inkjet cartridge (HP closed the refill market). That is why I bought a monochrome laser printer. Yeah, toner is 3 times the price of the inkjet cartridge, but I get 10-20 times the amount of printed pages. Cost effectiveness.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Teens React to Rick Perry's anti-gay commercial - 2011
- What I was thinking during TRON: Legacy - 2010
- Odds of being a terrorism victim on a flight - 2009
- Why Am I Not Surprised That This is a Government Website? - 2008
- Long waits for some Netflix Blu-ray customers - 2008
- 25C3: Hackers completely break SSL using 200 PS3s - 2008
- Windows Vista screwed RAM manufacturers... but you can profit - 2008
- HOWTO: Protect chmod 777 folders - 2007