If anyone gets a “not found” error, just refresh once or twice. It’ll pop up.
Clandestine Service Trainee Program
Work Schedule: Full Time
Salary: $57,129 – $79,280
Location: Washington, DC metropolitan area
Core Collectors, following successful completion of the 12-month Clandestine Service Trainee (CST) Program, serve on the front lines of human intelligence collection overseas for the National Clandestine Service (NCS).
The CST Program trains and certifies individuals to perform the full range of steps leading to the clandestine recruitment and handling of sources with access to vital foreign intelligence. Within the Core Collector profession, there are two career tracks—Operations Officer and Collection Management Officer—described below. NCS management places an individual in one of these career tracks based on skills demonstrated during the training phase and/or the needs of the service. All Core Collectors, whether designated as OO or CMO, are expected to engage in the full cycle of clandestine operations while serving in overseas assignments. Therefore, all applicants seeking entry into the Core Collector ranks of the NCS must demonstrate the skills, abilities and personality traits necessary for the safe, secure, and effective conduct of clandestine intelligence collection operations overseas.
Related Posts: On this day...
- U.S. Warns Apple and Publishers - 2012
- Modern Family: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray) $26 Shipped - 2011
- Visualization of an attack on a VOIP server - 2011
- Tron Legacy - 2010
- Ubisoft's DRM authentication servers go down... punishing customers but not pirates - 2010
- Did you know Kernel 184.108.40.206 was dubbed "Erotic Pickled Herring?" - 2009
- UK Readers: Major ISPs to start injecting targeted ads into web pages - 2008
- Russian ATM Skimmers - 2008