He out ran the FBI, multiple state and local agencies for TWO YEARS but got caught by the freaking Royal Bahamas Police Force. Wow. He probably could have gotten away if he had stolen some running shoes.
NASSAU, Bahamas — Bahamas police captured a teenage U.S. fugitive on Sunday, bringing to an end the “Barefoot Bandit’s” two-year flight from U.S. justice, a senior police official said.
Colton Harris-Moore was arrested before dawn on northern Eleuthera island, the police official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case. He said the suspect would soon be flown to Nassau, the capital, where the Royal Bahamas Police Force would be holding a news conference.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Sesame Street: Share It Maybe - 2012
- Seattle cops forget semi-automatic rifle sitting on patrol car's trunk - 2011
- UK Officials: Dump Microsoft and Use Linux to Save Money - 2010
- The Actual Facts About The Mcdonalds' Coffee Case - 2009
- How a Classic Man-in-the-Middle Attack Saved Colombian Hostages - 2008
- Find is a Beautiful Command-line Tool - 2008