from Wikipedia: “this banknote detection code does not rely on the EURion pattern. It instead detects a digital watermark embedded in the images, developed by Digimarc.”
Old news, but I was reminded of it recently. Try copying them on a commercial copier. 1st try, the machine will lock up; 2nd try, the copier repair people will come out; 3rd try, they WILL send the Secret Service. This was all explained to me by a copy repair guy, who had NO sense of humor when I asked about it.
Related Posts: On this day...
- This video is jaw dropping - 2011
- What is "liquid ass?" - 2011
- Apple Bans "Android" from App Store Descriptions - 2010
- Parking ticket leads to a virus - 2009
- Dynastree Maps Your Last Name - 2009
- Your Bank Account Is Never Really Closed At Bank Of America - 2008
- Choosing a Name for Your Computer - 2008
- Diebold voting machine key copied from pic on Diebold site - 2008