Are they somehow implying that Mexican produced lemons are superior to the fine lemons produced by General Motors and Chrysler, and that this may be the root cause of the financial crisis we now face?
If so, I believe they have a better grasp of the facts than the Federal Reserve.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The Flip is dead - 2011
- Google Earths Goes 3D - 2010
- Jim Carrey, a Steelers fan? - 2010
- Get your friends to join EFF, go to Defcon - 2010
- BlackBerry 9630 Niagara - 2009
- Let Microsoft Live Search Do Your Algebra - 2009
- What does social media mean for piracy? - 2009
- Avoid Keyloggers with Neo's SafeKeys - 2008
- Test Regular Expressions Online with RegExr - 2008