Pittsburgh is home to Berger and Green, a law firm specializing in injury cases. Its recent television advertisements are tasteful, white-backgrounded affairs. As you can see here, this was not always the case. Larry Green is angry because you have not received all the money the law allows.
Related Posts: On this day...
- MC Frontalot's Stoop Sale - 2012
- Tux is My Homeboy Linux Penguin T-Shirt - 2011
- Pirating the Oscars: 2011 Edition - 2011
- World's greatest photographer's "bust-card" - 2011
- Inside-out Teddy Bears! - 2010
- Do police have the right to confiscate your camera? - 2009
- Cemeteries surrounded by parking lots - 2009
- Ron Paul vs. The Morning Joe - 2009
- The Pirates Can't Be Stopped - 2008
- OpenOffice 3 has PDF import, native Aqua UI - 2008