This is an interesting optical illusion. The four rows of diamonds appear to be colored with different shades of gray, but all the diamonds are identical. In fact, the diamonds aren’t solid gray, they are tinted with a gradient (lighter on the top, darker on the bottom).
Related Posts: On this day...
- TellMe vs Siri - 2011
- 2600 Magazine as DRM-free Kindle, PDF ebooks - 2010
- So who else speaks C++? - 2010
- Pittsburgh Police May Pay You $50,000 if You Give Them the Middle Finger - 2009
- Wikiscanner Creator: Internet Man of Mystery - 2008
- Microsoft cleans fake antivirus tool from 994,061 PCs - 2008
- Print this file and your printer will jam - 2008
- Protecting your IMs from prying eyes with OTR - 2007