Yesterday was the US launch of the racing game Dirt 2, and what better way to promote virtual off-road rallies than, ya know, a Flash app that lets you tattoo some woman’s breasts. The app is called “Dirty Tats.” And that’s not even the worst part.
The obviously sex starved Codemasters who created the tattoo game know how to do creepy well, albeit unintentionally. After the intro of loud and just plain bad pop-metal, you’re treated to gooey come-ons from a volumptuous vixen who purrs “I like the personal touch,” or “Looks like you have some hidden talents.” My special talent was not vomiting while trying to get the words “misogyny” across her chest via the Lettering tool.
And like all bad tattoo Flash games, there are the bad tattoo flash stencils that you can stick on her, like the Tribal fish and Kanji for “why am I wasted my time.”
Related Posts: On this day...
- Ron Paul on healthcare @ CNN Tampa Debate - 2011
- Metal on Metal "BASTARD" - 2010
- Ten Credit Score Myths Dispelled in 60 Seconds - 2009
- Comcast sucks: Versus on DIRECTV - 2009
- Et Tu, Mozilla? Firefox 3 To Get Privacy Mode - 2008
- New "On/Off Switch" Protects RFID Cards From Hacking - 2008
- Never mind the Graffiti, look at that road sign, is that the kinda stuff you've gotta worry about in Norway? - 2008