Dumb And Dumber 2 has been confirmed to shoot in September.
Co-director Peter Farrelly has revealed plans for a follow-up to the hit 1994 comedy about the cross-country adventures of two intellectually-challenged friends. But he insisted that the new film will be the first true sequel.
He told ComingSoon.net: “We’re getting set to shoot Dumb And Dumber 2 in September. It’s the first sequel we’ve ever done and we’ve got Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels back.”
2003 saw the release of prequel Dumb And Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd, but it did not feature the original stars. Farrelly emphasised: “We did not do Dumb And Dumberer. That was a studio thing.
“So we’ve always wanted to do a sequel and Jim called up. Jeff always wanted to do it. We always wanted to do it. Jim was busy, but he called and said, ‘We’ve got to do this thing again’. He had just watched Dumb And Dumber and he said, ‘This is the perfect sequel. Let’s do it.”
Farrelly will once again direct with his brother Bob, and Sean Anders and John Morris will write the screenplay.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Teen suspended for outing porn star school secretary - 2011
- Florida Credit Union Says 12K More Debit Card Accounts Exposed - 2010
- FBI called in over Wolverine leak - 2009
- Apple iPod nano 8GB MP3 Player for $134 shipped - 2009
- Linux Foundation says it is time to ditch Microsoft's FAT filesystem - 2009
- New piracy law cuts internet traffic in Sweden - 2009
- Inside Google's Server Infrastructure - 2009
- Man stopped by TSA... unknown to them, he is recording their conversation - 2009
- Ultimate htaccess Blacklist 2 (Compressed Version) - 2008