A 29-year-old woman working at a Dunkin’ Donuts in Rockaway Township, New Jersey has been busted for prostitution from behind the counter. According to the AP, the police investigation was codenamed “Extra Sugar.” The investigation required that an officer spend a lot of time outside the donut shop. Perhaps eve more time than usual. From the Daily Record…
“I had gotten an anonymous tip,” Detective Sgt. Kyle Schwarzmann, who led the investigation. “She was a night time employee (working 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.), supposedly a very good one.” Schwarzmann began gathering information and doing surveillance at the scene. He noticed on multiple evenings that she would go out to cars to see customers and would spend 10 or 15 minutes there, he said. “Sometimes I’d even see money changing hands,” Schwarzmann said, adding that sometimes the cars would stay in the parking lot and other times they would drive to another nearby location.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Microsoft gutted a new privacy control system from Internet Explorer 8 at the behest of the advertising industry and its own marketing executives - 2010
- BlackBerry Camera Silencer Now Available - Free Download - 2010
- Blackberry Torch launching August 12th on AT&T for $200 - 2010
- Secret knock detecting mechanical iris project - 2010
- FBI claims no-one may publish its seal - 2010
- Associated Press will sell you a license to quote the public domain - 2009
- Return of the Turbo Z? Nissan Studying Future Turbocharging Options - 2009
- The History of Telecommunication Companies - 2009
- The Minimum Security Prison of America (aka "Fun Times at the Canadian Border!") - 2008