Julijonas Urbonas, a PhD candidate at the Royal College of Art in London, designed this “Euthanasia Coaster” that will kill its riders with a series of brain-scrambling loops: “a hypothetic euthanasia machine in the form of a roller coaster, engineered to humanely — with elegance and euphoria — take the life of a human being. Riding the coaster’s track, the rider is subjected to a series of intensive motion elements that induce various unique experiences: from euphoria to thrill, and from tunnel vision to loss of consciousness, and, eventually, death.”
This is fantastic, even without “you spin me right round baby” playing as you slip away. Any chance of a taster ride?
Related Posts: On this day...
- "Tron: Uprising" new trailer - 2012
- It's Maxim HTH Time, Please Vote for Jenn Thomas! - 2010
- RevolutionIslam.com, the site which made threats against South Park Studios, has been hacked - 2010
- Free GNU/Linux Advanced Administration eBook - 2010
- Cheap Solar Charging Kit - 2010
- 50 years in jail possible for 22-year-old David Kernell - 2010
- Amazon fights demand for customer records - 2010
- Listen to PA Gov. Ed Rendell argue why "no one should own assault weapons" - 2009
- Ron Paul speaks about Secession - 2009
- Oracle to Buy Sun - 2009