This video is not slowed down. The movement of a magnet falling down a copper tube creates an electrical current around the tube, which exerts a slowing force on the magnet.
Related Posts: On this day...
- In-depth look at SpyEye crimeware - 2011
- What data does Facebook publish about you? - 2010
- TSA applesauce "assault" case thrown out - 2010
- IBM Supercomputer to Compete on "Jeopardy!" - 2009
- The Pirate Google: Google is as guilty of linking to torrents as The Pirate Bay - 2009
- The Great Ubuntu-Girlfriend Experiment - 2008