That’s probably a fair price for the few grains in there. All that’s left there now is an IOU note to be paid by an untold number of future generations.
Related Posts: On this day...
- The "Shooter McGavin" of bowling - 2012
- Galaxy S III full specs: 1.5GHz quad-core, 1080p display, ceramic case - 2012
- Kindle 3.1 Jailbreak - 2011
- Video of Epic Beard Man being... well... EPIC! - 2010
- Pointless Friday Fun - 2009
- Sudo Make Me a Sandwich: The robot edition - 2009
- Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)? - 2009
- 4085 square mile natural mirror - 2009
- Democratic Leaders Oppose Return Of "Assault Weapons" Ban - 2009
- Microsoft Slapped by EU With $1.35B Fine - 2008