This video has been making the rounds, but in case you missed it, it’s a real thrill. I watched it in full-screen mode, like my buddy suggested. My palms got sweaty and the soles of my feet ached, like they do whenever I’m on the edge of a cliff or other high place without a barrier between me and a plunge to death.
Related Posts: On this day...
- As if solving a Rubik's cube wasn't enough... - 2011
- Can Diaspora win anything but publicity? - 2010
- Typographic zombie poster - 2010
- Microsoft Xbox 360 Modern Warfare 2 Limited Edition Game Console for $400 shipped - 2009
- HOWTO: Move or migrate user accounts from old Linux server to a new Linux server - 2009
- Rapper 50 Cent: Piracy is a part of the marketing - 2009
- Obama supports extending Patriot Act provisions - 2009
- Masons and the Making of America - 2009
- Yet another creepy research paper proving you have no privacy online - 2009
- Rumor: Rare Bringing Goldeneye to Xbox Arcade - 2008