The five-year study conducted by Dr. Karen Weatherby, followed 200 men. Those who partook in boob ogling for just 10 minutes a day enjoyed benefits equal to those of 30 minutes of grunting, groaning, sweating and doing push-ups at the gym. Weatherby found that a mere 10-minutes of staring at well-endowed females is roughly the equivalent of a 30-minute aerobics workout, because sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves circulation.
“There is no question that gazing at breast makes men healthier,” Weatherby said.
“Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and a heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years.”
The catch: The oglee had to be well-endowed. What the article didn’t say was if the breasts had to be bared, or how many men got a good face-slapping.
Related Posts: On this day...
- Penn & Teller's Magic and Mystery Tour: exploring magic's roots in China, India and Egypt - 2011
- Microsoft's DRM makes your computer vulnerable to attack - 2010
- Lockheed Martin sign prohibits sketching and "gathering information" - 2010
- Americans: Sign petition to fight Great Firewall of the USA - 2010
- Nintendo Wii Game Console w/$25 gift card for $200 shipped - 2009
- HOWTO: Install Linux apps 101 - 2008