The aptly named YouTube user Booksonmyhead made a video in which she balances 15 books on her head while reciting Pi to 100 digits and manipulating a Rubik’s Cube. This young person has a real future ahead of her… imagine how effective she’d be in running a local government!
Related Posts: On this day...
- 15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius - 2013
- They're Tracking Your Every Move and You May Not Even Know - 2011
- Tron title sequence, reimagined for 1960 - 2010
- Verizon shelves plans for future FiOS rollouts, relocations to Massachusetts set to boom - 2010
- Pittsburgh approves first round of surveillance cameras - 2009
- Lebron James Casually Hits Incredible Shot During Interview With 60 Minutes - 2009
- Apple's iTunes to raise price to $1.29 for some songs - 2009
- Computer Science majors lowest in a decade - 2008
- Google: No kids allowed - 2008